Thoughts and such

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Well, it was pretty much everything I thought it would be. It was fun, with some complications. One such being that people talk entirely too much while parade marching. We don't do it too long, (parade marching), and most of the things said, were pretty damn stupid anyway. Another one, is why my fellow section members have such a desire to destroy things. One freshman has broken to bottom drum heads, and one top, all of this being in the first couple of weeks of band, not a promising future. I suppose you could say that the Dodgeball game rules and officials counts as a problem, but all in all was still just a game, something with rules and obstacles made for enjoyment. But with the bad comes the good! I got to spend some time with some pretty cool people, I can't say that I got to know anyone any better, which registers as a slight bummer. Well, maybe one freshman bass drummer, I just know he is crazy now. Or perhaps spastic when mixed with sugar, yes, the latter sounds better. I'd say that the mini-Halo-tournament-game-thingy turned out to be somewhat fun. I reckon that'll be it for now, toodles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home