Thoughts and such

Monday, August 15, 2005

Just about a week until school is back again, how unfortunate. I don't dislike school, I hate the bitch! Sit down, shut up, read this, write that; a never ending death-provoking cycle. This year I fear, will be even worse than those previous. I have immense scheduling issues that need worked out, I have a slew of new people to meet, the majority of which I may or may not like, and last but certainly not least, I have no German class. What I would register as my favorite class last year, is now no more, what's worse, even the teacher is gone. Why do the good ones always retire? Band will probably remain somewhat similar throughout the year, that is, if I don't kill our percussion, "helper." I doubt we will ever get to take our trip, no one in band seems to care, which, to me, adds question to them even being in it. Later in the school year, our house may be built, it may not, I really have no idea. If it is put up, running back and forth to the school will be a breeze, almost enjoyable as compared to the 35 minute long trip it is now. Another point to bring up; will there be a Fall Play? One of the most enjoyable parts of my year is spinning undecididly around right now. I've actually thought, that if last years director is too occupied with his, bundle of joy, that I may personally organize one. The musicals are too, well, I don't know, unenjoyable for me. But the fall play, it's the does of theater I need to keep running smoothly. Mmm, fall play, tasty isn't it? Let's see, what else is there in a school year? Ah yes, goals and ambitions! One goal of mine, is to learn, and at some show, use the light and sound board, just because I think it's something I should do. Another thing, is too keep on a roll, preferably honor roll, I got on it last semester, and liked it. Also, getting in NHS would be a big super! I think I have the grades, but I don't think I participate in enough activities. Personally, I'd rather be a big part of a few, than a small part of all of them. Finally, my last goal, is to ask a girl out. Now, for a stud like myself, you may not see this as a problem, but rejection sucks. Even if I do get rejected, I still need to have the courage, and it would be nice to have someone there to cheer up my day. Bob, out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home