Thoughts and such

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Salutations everyone! Hope you are all doing well. Everyone having a good time tonight? Alright, good crowd. I have a dream, sort of. Next year is the year of opportunity for us now Juniors, and I plan to live it to the fullest. One of my ambitions, is to get a full JSA. By that, I mean a chapter containing more than 30 students. We'll start the first month of the year, no matter what. My only problem is, finding students interested in Government and Politics. So, if you are interested in anything remotely close to any of this, then come talk to me. Worst case scenario, you'll find out that it's something you don't like, no big whoop. Best case, you find that it's something you love, and it positively changes your life forever. The good far outweighs the bad, so come talk to me about it. Plus, you get to go on at least two trips a year! Both of which aren't too expensive. One to D.C., and then one to Columbus, possibly more if you join! So, do what you can, and spread the word. Only you can make JSA the coolest fucking organization ever! :)

3 Comments:

  • It can never be as cool as Academic Challenge. Sorry to tell you that.

    By the way, I don't like the new background. It seems to Irish.

    By Blogger Olner Paper Presenter, at 9:46 AM  

  • I don't believe academic challenge is an organization. Perhaps you mean club? Well, JSA isn't a club. It's too fucking cool and professional to be a club. So meh!

    By Blogger The One and Possibly Only, at 5:32 PM  

  • I agree with bob... they have a head quarters... and it's in Cali. so there...



    meh

    By Blogger TheBassRocker, at 9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home