Thoughts and such

Thursday, December 22, 2005

2 things that bother me a lot. Number one; Why is your first birthday one year after you are born? Some might say, because it is the celebration of your birth day. To that I would say, "Then why the fuck would you call it a BIRTHDAY!" When you say birthday, you say, the day of birth. The first birthday, or day of birth, is when you're squeezed out of your mommy. I believe however, that this was changed because it was too damn difficult to say that you're one year old on your second birthday. Number two; Why am I considered a blood relative to my uncle? Well yeah, I know the answer. But I still don't think I should be. Because, I'm not a descendant of his, right? I mean, I'm a blood relative of my grandpa, and my dad, but I mean, because he is a blood relative of my grandpa, he's automatically one of mine? Balderdash, just balderdash. Umm, I got my Christmas shopping done, maybe. Christmas is almost here. I've given like $20 to Salvation Army so far, I feel pretty good about. That's all.

1 Comments:

  • Ahh... These paradoxes are lovely but not paradoxical at all. I am uninterested. Jsut kidding. I have no idea why it is so or it is not so. Wow, I just said stuff without saying anything.

    By Blogger Olner Paper Presenter, at 2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home