Thoughts and such

Sunday, November 13, 2005

So, the weekend is pretty uneventful. Hung out with a couple friends Saturday night at Meijer. They don't like it when you throw things, so they asked us to leave. That's really all that happened with that. Ohio state beat Northwestern, 40 something to 7. We're pretty good. I'm not worried about that state up north. Been playing NCAA football a lot this weekend. I'm getting pretty good at it. I just drank a glass of orange juice, it was good. I have a fair amount of homework to do, I just don't want to do it. They're moving along quite well on our new house, we have a roof, windows, and doors. Still waiting for them to put the garage doors on. Christmas is coming around soon. Should be pretty cool, I like Christmas. I'm hearing a little Christmas music on the radio every now and then, which is good. Should be snowing sometime soon. I like snow. And I have a 4x4 vehicle! Yesss! That is about all, and for those of you concerned with my feelings, they haven't changed much on anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home