Thoughts and such

Saturday, October 29, 2005

The Ohio State game was pretty awesome today, 45 to 31 if my memory serves me correctly. Before half time, Minnesota had tied things up, though never taking the lead themselves. I believe our offense finally got something going, and if we intened to win-out for the rest of the season, it'll be important to keep that going. Anyways, this day was generally bad. One of the puppies died, it had had some problems since birth, but none that seemed serious. The other ones are all doing fine, and should be opening their eyes by monday or tuesday. Also, our oldest dog Brutus, is really sick. He's already 9 years old, so his life expectancy is met, but he's still ill. He's not eating, or moving around very much. He had a good life, he was a good dog, so I suppose there is nothing sad about it. My jeep is also being a little bitch. That door has given me so many problems, i want to destroy it. I just dont know what to do about it, send me an I.M. if you care to know more about it. That's all for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home