Thoughts and such

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Goooooooooooo Buckeyes! 6 - 31! Yeah! A nice way to kick-off the weekend. Unless you count Friday after school as a part of the weekend. In which case, it was pretty bad. For reason number one, the Elgin game sucked. The students and band members were just plain rude. Me and two other people were challenged to a fight, our band was made fun of, and someone's mom got in a fight with someone. That place was fucking miserable. Honestly, I don't feel the need to invite them to our school next year. Also, their band was Pathetic anyway. They had somewhere under 30 member, and their percussion section included 5 people. Also, things with someone have been getting worse. Everyone who keeps trying to help us, stop. You fucking suck. Now, she's pretty sure that I hate her. You are not helping, so don't try to. Infact, I will not even talk about her to you, so don't ask. I just thought I'd let you know, that you've made both of us very unhappy. I think that's it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home