Thoughts and such

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Well, guess who was right about the price of gas. I was! Looks like close to a constant $3 a gallon. Now, to make you even more irretable while pumping it into your car. All you do, is just light it on fire, and then pump it out and make pollution. I mean, you should feel horrible for what you are doing to the environment. Now I bet your thinking, "Hey bitch, we've all got to go places, so quit giving me shit!" I suppose your right, but it is an extremely bad situation. Whoever created the internal-combustion engine, created a gift, and a curse. I mean, think of how important transportation is to our everyday lives. If we didn't have a form of transportation as good as this, (and this isn't very good), then none of you reading this, would know me. Horrifying isn't it? Imagine I did not exist, I am not here, nor will I ever be. Now, think of all of the pollution the earth has been plagued with, and how we have raped it's lands in search of oil. Now which is worse? Leave a comment and tell me.

1 Comments:

  • I think I'd rather be an intelligent human who is able to go places and see people than a blissfully ignorant one who lives on a flawless planet.

    By Blogger CarlyJoAugs, at 8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home