Thoughts and such

Friday, August 19, 2005

"You're too good of a friend." The world's most commonly used and abused let-down. Someone, somewhere, is right now, being let-down by that very excuse. I often wonder to myself, "Why don't people just say it?". Now you're thinking, "say what?", well, say that they don't like us because we are too: Losery, fat, ugly, stupid, smelly, not-cool, the list goes on and on. And for anyone who has faced rejection multiple times, which way is better? At least with one way, you know how to improve yourself. Another response to the first words of this blog that just popped into my head; so I should be a worse friend? That's a tuffy. Of course, I only think like this when I am close to facing the fear of hearing those aweful words. Or am I? No, no I'm probably not, she'll probably start liking someone else, someone I hate. Just because that's how things go. These thoughts are bring me down, leave a comment about how nice I look and think.

2 Comments:

  • You look and think nice. lol. But on a more serious note, there's somebody for everyone and it takes forever to find them. I know you've heard it a million times, but it's true so deal with it. We al have to wait and it sucks. But when the waiting's over it will be sooo worth it, won't it?

    By Blogger CarlyJoAugs, at 10:07 PM  

  • I don't understand.

    By Blogger TheBassRocker, at 7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home