Thoughts and such

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Big Jeepin'. I thought it was funny. So yeah, been looking at some new things for my TJ Wrangler, a '97. One of the first things i'm looking at getting, is a hardtop, no more cold and leakiness for me! Unfortunately, no more convertible either. I think the trade is worth it. I'm also planning to redo my interior, new carpet for the floor, new front seats, possibly taking out the backseat, and adding a couple subs, and something on the inside of the new top. If any of you know where I can get the fabric or padding and fabric they use in most cars, please tell me, post a comment or something. I'm also planning on getting a dome light, all that is in it, light ways, is a floorlight. That's only useful if my shoe comes untied, in which case, i'd wait 'til I was were I was going, then tie my shoe, because that's just me. What else is there to add to a Jeep? Ah yes, something cool looking for the gear stick, maybe like one of those skull thingies. The new top has tinted windows, which is cool, but it doesn't have vents. And the one that does, costs $500 more, I'll drill my own for that much dough. You could say that all of this was inspired by MTV's, "Pimp My Ride." But then I'd be like, "Whateva, you don't know me foo'!" When in all actuality, only like 40% of it is because of that show. Which by the way, is a good show. If you haven't watched it, do it! If you, keep up the good work. Alright, I'm done bitching out orders for now; dismissed soldier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home