Thoughts and such

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Rap music. That stuff is crazy. Such wreckless use of the english language, and yet, it gets my attention. The bass beats, and the rhyming, it's almost musical, almost. I'd prefer some metal or classic rock, but I'd listen to it if nothing else. I'm not sure the exact difference between it, and hip-hop. But I know I don't like hip-hop, it's rap without the cool bass beats I think. The other thing about rap, the videos. Oh God those videos. Tits and ass, EVERYWHERE! The only reason I haven't lead a brigade of minutemen to take over MTV, because of those hot ass videos. The other thing about raps, are the people they "feature" in them. Probably the most wellknown of, being Li'l Jon. That drunken crazy bastard is hysterical. I guess that's all I have to say about rap, kind of depressing, oh well.

3 Comments:

  • hmm.. these comments have to do with your blog, why?

    By Blogger Olner Paper Presenter, at 6:06 PM  

  • some rap is actually good, you just won't ever see it on MTV unless they're running a "hey let's pretend we have a sense of music history" retrospective, then they just show the same old tired shit they always do. but seriously, some rap is pretty good, you just have to know where to look.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 7:07 PM  

  • Wow Bob, how do all these people find out about your blog?

    By Blogger CarlyJoAugs, at 4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home