Thoughts and such

Monday, August 22, 2005

Well, the first day of school has come and gone, and I can't say I'm a better person for it. This year is probably going to turn out like the others, boring, and uneducating. I usually just end up learning more about people, ie: So and so is a crackwhore. Well, I have math and science classes to look forward to, yeah right, they may challenge me, but I never feel more intelligent after leaving class. And now for Robert's All-star Teacher review! ! !
Mr. Hering: Well, i've had this crazy cat before. Aside from his support of the smoking-ban, I'd say that he is a well-rounded teacher. He keeps a touch of fun in his class, a dash of free-expression, and a pinch of learning, a good ingredient for future reference.
Mr. Lyon: This guy seems kind of hard to label. I don't know if he's a fun guy, or just tough and sarcastic. Funny how those two are similar. I think he is the type of teacher I could ask for help if needed, but I'm also giving him the old teacher advantage. The advantage being, he's taught for a long time, he knows how to teach, so he should explain it very well the first time.
Mrs. Z.: Hmm, I don't know. She seems like she was the geeky type in Highschool, but people have said the same of me. I think this class will be sort of enjoyable, but only because I enjoy science, and chemicals.
I believe those are all of my teachers for this semester, if this was highly enjoyable to you, wait 18 weeks, and I shall have another one for you. Until then, take it easy, and if it's too easy, tale it again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home