Thoughts and such

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Things are inexplicably becoming better. I'm still single, i'm ill, and the homework load has increased, yet, i'm not sad or upset. I'm actually, kind of happy. Another bad thing, I think my friends aren't really friends, yeah, it's paranoia i know. It just seems like, they have someone else they'd rather talk to. But i'm still not sad, and I don't know why. Things are getting back to normal with the person who made up and excuse to not go out with me, which is good in some ways, bad in others. With things being back to normal, I remember why I like her, which would be the bad. Aside from my relationship troubles, a few things may have improved. The band was great from what I've heard and could see, which is awesome. And I'm understanding a little bit more of Algebra 3, still not a lot mind you, but some. For speech and debate, I picked a poem to read entitled, "Do not go gentle into the good night." One of the lines that sticks with me is, "Rage, rage against the dying of the light." My light hasn't gotten any brighter, but i don't see myself halting the fighting anytime soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home