Thoughts and such

Thursday, August 25, 2005

If these are the best days of our lives, then I give up. It's starting to seem like, everyday, my life is getting worse. I wake up everyday, seeing it as a new one. This morning, my parents get in an arguement, I get yelled at, I tell myself it's not my problem, get in my Jeep, and drive. I get to school, I'm starting to feel ill, possibly allergies, I don't know, (stuffy nose, sore throat, fever) all of that fun stuff, anyways, I keep a smile on my face, head to class chipper as ever. I s'pose things go alright for then. Then we had pictures, and i'm quite positive mine look bad, I was distracted. Then at math, I understand none of it, which isn't good for someone interested in engineering. Lunch, was alright, although this one gay kid keeps waving and smiling at me. Chemistry was ok, I learned how to measure! Studyhall was iffy, i'm now an office helper, which is alright I guess. Then band, which was ok, but unfortunately, I saw that person there. The person who has clouded my previous two blogs. The official answer is "no", incase you didn't know. Well, that's two years of thought down the proverbial shitter. A good rule of thumb, if you can't do it in a reasonable amount of time, don't do it. I think i'd be happier if I hadn't have brought it up. Now, my opinion of all women is somewhat lowered. All of them are caniving bitches just waiting to emotionally attack you and make you feel stupid and worthless. I'm looking for something to keep me cheery, or at least not sad, but it's getting hard to do. Not going to take the drug route, only leads to more problems. I don't think a radical social class change would help at all, probably just confuse me, and I'd have to remember more names. Umm. . . . . . . . . . I haven't had any time to play videogames, but they're getting generally boring. I have close to uhh, wow, I completely forgot what I was going to type. I can't even say, "at least I have my health." Well, technically I could say it, but it wouldn't mean anything. A lot of things don't mean anything anymore. *sigh* I wonder what Aerostatle, or Plato would do in my situation. What a boring thought. Even my thoughts are boring. I guess for now I can say, "at least I have my sanity," and yeah, I still do. It'll take more than 16 years of unfortunancy to break my will. Come on world, show me what you've got!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home