Thoughts and such

Monday, August 29, 2005

So yeah, I have a date for homecoming. This person, is a real puzzle. Just to let everybody know, I am a jealous man. If you are a girl, and my friend, I do not like it when you are around guys. I'm just like that. It's not that I am jealous of the attention they're getting, it's that they are a bad person, and you should stay away.
Anyways, back to the story. I saw my homecoming date getting all snuggly with another guy, yes, we're going as friends, but revert to the first paragraph. So I was like, you know what, if you like him so much go with him. And then I was walking around the band room, trying to find another homecoming date, (early yes I know), and then, I find someone. Now, these two people aren't on good terms anyway, (they both think the other one is a whore), and then one tries to talk to me privatly, and the other one won't leave us alone, so there's like, a bitch fight goin' down. Then, after we get to talk in private, someone tells me that a teacher needs to talk to me. This teacher is all mad because I said something about a whore, and something else about marijuana.
As it ends up, I am going with who I originally planned to, but I don't know if the other girl involved knows that, I should probably tell her.
Also, if anyone has dinner plans before homecoming set up, invite me! Or mention it to me, and say, "Ha ha, you can't go!", if you're a mean bitch.

4 Comments:

  • Dude, I know exactly what you mean. Like, to the I. About the jelousy thing. The only reason I get angry/jealous is because the other guy is a jack ass. It's that whole nice-guys finish last. We put ourselves on the line to be the second rate hero.

    By Blogger TheBassRocker, at 8:51 PM  

  • I'm a girl and I really didn't know guys thought that way. I don't generally "snuggle"w ith boys all the time, so you needn't worry about me that way. And nice guys absolutely do not finish last, i hate "bad boys" and egotistical jerks. I like guys who will treat me right.

    By Blogger CarlyJoAugs, at 9:41 PM  

  • I'd like to argue but I can't. You really could not understand.

    By Blogger TheBassRocker, at 10:08 PM  

  • But I don't smoke

    By Blogger TheBassRocker, at 7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home