Thoughts and such

Monday, September 19, 2005

I've never liked being told that I can't do something. Just today, a certain someone told me that I'll never become a millionaire in my life. Well watch me! I'll take it as a challenge, anything you are too small-minded to see me doing, go on, tell me. This world, my body, and the other people, are all just waiting to be changed. After all, I can get anyone to believe something with somewhat relative ease, I just have to get myself to first.

And now, for my theory of invisibility.

I = 3.00 * 10^8 < A

Quite simply, or not; All/any thing(s) moving at a rate of speed greater than (3.00 * 10^8) will be moving too quickly to reflect light rays. An entity moving at this rate, would then not be detected.
Now, moving this fast in anyone direction would be terribly difficult, and unlikely. My idea, is that a system (human or animal) would be taken back and forth at this rate. Thus, making it visually undetectable. Also, any entity going this fast, would also be in excess of the speed of sound, making it undetectable by hearing as well.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home