Thoughts and such

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Hello blog-readers! Everyone doing well I hope. I know I am. . . . sort of. Algebra 3 is making more sense to me, the whole parabola deal. Speech and debate is getting horribly annoying, it started out as my favorite class. It seems like almost all of our time in that class is wasted. I took that class to be a better speaker, not to learn why to stick to your thesis in an anecdote! Chemistry is going quite well, regardless of how I'm doing in it (and i'm doing well in it anyway), it provokes a lot of thought from me. What really interests me, is when philosphy ties into it. Aren't I exciting? The whole thing about atoms never technically touching, makes everything seem less relevant. Band is going decent. I seem to be the only person who can play this music correctly, which is good. At least it promotes my want of continuing on with percussion after highschool. I don't think going on a trip is reasonable, no one will be quiet. I don't know if you can blame them though, everyone has an off day, and no ones is ever on the same day as everyone elses. Now, to the part that one or two of you have been waiting for. . . . . how are things in the relationship world. To be frank, they are shitty. As it turns out, someone I like, likes me, but there are complications preventing things. And the other girl I like, now thinks that I'm sad. I'm just trying not to talk to them as much. Even if I do like her a lot, nothing will come of it. We're too different. Or, let me correct that, our societies are too different. Also, I feel almost uncomfortable around this person, like they're waiting to cut me down, so I shouldn't act as myself. If you know me well enough, you should know that I like acting as myself. So, in a way, I don't like this person. That kind of hurts. Not so much the fact that I don't like them anymore, but more the fact that I "did" like them, for quite a while. Enough of that crap, I'm too young to worry about love anyway, or like, or whatever you call it. Hmm, what else? They started digging on our new house, aimed to be finished by late November. I think that sums things up as of now. That's all bitches! I mean folks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home