Thoughts and such

Monday, September 05, 2005

Friends. For all of my friends, I'd like to say thanks. You're the people that make it worthwhile for me. The people who, at the end of the day, make it a good one. You're usually waiting every monday for me with a smile. Even if I pissed you off over the weekend. You don't expect presents or money from me, only for me to say hello to you. You entrust in me with you're biggest secrets and desires, and I to you mine. You help me make it through everything I have to go through. Some of you, are the reason i'm still in band. I march that drum not to play it, but to be around you. For others, you give me just enough to keep me from freaking out and savagely murdering people at school. You keep me calm, you give me strength, and will. You give me more than I could ask for, and I have nothing but myself to give back to you. All of you mean the world to me. Anything you need is there for you, and for things that aren't, i'm here to help. Sam, michael, nick, carly, trey, all of my bando's, my brother, and my other friends. You're my alpha to my omega, and everything I need.

1 Comments:

  • Bob-

    You're a great guy. You shouldn't need friends to make you feel that way. But hey, if we help.

    By Blogger TheBassRocker, at 7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home