Thoughts and such

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Speech and debate. I'm not too sure anymore. When it started out, I liked it! Take notes, discuss stuff, then give a speech. But now, it's getting shitty. We waist a lot of class time. I mean, I took this class to learn, not to dick around. Also, for some 200 points or something, we have to do a speech practicum. And somehow, doing morning announcements, are equal to giving a speech at a major event. Are you as outraged as I am? Leave a comment.

1 Comments:

  • Remember, he barely let the play in also, which is one of the reasons I took SPeech/Debate, and if the play shouldn't count for the speech practiqueer, why did we spend that one class doing nothing but it.

    By Blogger Olner Paper Presenter, at 6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home