Thoughts and such

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Yeah, things are ok. I'm pretty sure someone likes me, which is cool. I got the new Socom game, but I've lost my headset, which sucks. Anyways, I tried it out, it's pretty cool. Our house is getting built, pretty fast, which is cool. We have the walls, and house roof up. No garage roof up yet, but they're working. They also got the porch poured. It looks purty. I understand trig, pretty much, but I have no ambition. Like, a complete lack of care for that class. Tomorrow we're all supposed to dress up, to honor Mr. Jones. I guess I will, I just like dressing up. It makes people look nice. Unless they have their shirt crooked, or their tie messy, or something like that. I'm looking forward to friday night, band usually cheers me up. Well, friday nights do anyway. Also, looking forward to saturday, get to go to skull session with some of my band homies. We play Michigan State, so it should be a good game. I think that's all for tonight, toodles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home