Thoughts and such

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Well, school is falling apart. Two teachers are out and out quitting, one already has, and a strike is able to happen any time after the tenth, the RVTA issued their 10 day notice. Math is going to be a joke the rest of the year. A joke that I will not learn in. I have no understanding of trigonometry, and I don't think i'll get one this year. I seem to always have a lot of homework. I haven't had a night where I can just goof off in well, forever. It bites. I think that's it. I'm sort of bummed. If anyone wants to teach me tri, please do.

1 Comments:

  • Bob, if u ever need help in anything, just ask. I might be condescending and patronizing to uu but that's only to wear down your mental resistance to help you absorb like the sponge you shoul be.

    By Blogger Olner Paper Presenter, at 5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home