Thoughts and such

Monday, October 10, 2005

Hmm, this milk tastes spoiled. Yuck. Aaaaanywho, it's been a long while since I have updated, so I will. Lately I've been swamped with homework and projects and other things, there's just not enough time in the day for me. It's a bummer. Today was an alright (sucky) day. I got about 4 hours of sleep the night before, and was weak the entire day. I had to stay after to record stuff for the Fall Play, i'm not quite sure why I volunteered to do the sound, I mean, I don't even care for the director. I don't hate her, just don't care for her. Oh yeah, and I ran over a rabbit this morning, which kind of got things off on a bad start. I think, that I no longer like someone anymore. Not a prospective girlfriend, but a friend. He always takes me stuff, lies about it, and is just not cool. I'd like to not see him anymore. He doesn't have to die, but leaving would suffice. That's one of those things that I greatly dislike, taking other people's things. It's one thing to move it, or, knock it off of a table. But taking it, pisses me off. I hear some people are disliking the drill for Olympia. The drum section hasn't worked on it yet though. We did however, get quit a bit done on the drum feature for the song. It sounds ok I guess. I mean, we're playing it alright, but, it's just not jaw-dropping or anything. I think I may just do my homework and sleep tonight, I need the rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home