Thoughts and such

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

So yeah, uh huh, yeah, really? I got nothin'. I watched New Addition practice today, they were pretty good. I'd really like to play drums for one of the singing groups. But someone already is. I've been told by many many people that they aren't good, but the Music teacher is too nice to tell him that he sucks. The sound for the play is coming along rather nicely. Have all of the sound cues needed, they just need to be listened to. Umm, I'm listening to one tin soldier. It's like, deep. What else? Hmm. Oh yeah, I failed a chemistry test today. And a Math test the day before. Which sucks a lot, I had like, 91%'s in both of them. I got a new clock for my room. It's an atomic clock, meaning it has the most precise time. It's pretty cool. It also gives the temperature, I set it to celsius. That's all, no more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home