Thoughts and such

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Appearantly people think that I care what they think. So much so that they write an afterthought to their blog about it. Me saying someone is an asslogger is a statement. A statement that no one is forced to read, or even know of for that matter. If you dislike anything printed here, then don't read it. If you feel the need to negatively comment on it, do the same. And finally, if you think that I am upset because of your opinion, 99% of the time, you're going to be wrong. Like if someone calls me fat, I don't care. If I was asked to describe myself, that's what I would say. Unless of course someone is using it in a negative way. In which case, their opinion doesn't matter to me, so go on ahead. Also, my dog died today. The one I typed of earlier. His name was Brutus, and he was a good dog. He taught me that dogs can wink and smile. He also always used to run out of his house to greet you when you pulled into the drive way. I miss him. I'm going to write a song, a tribute to him. You'll hear it someday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home