Thoughts and such

Monday, October 31, 2005

I saw this in another blog, so I think I'll try it; Daymakers.
- A 2-hour delay.
- An assembly.
- A perfectly done half-time show.
- An OSU victory.
- Getting something new for my jeep, and putting it on myself.
- Seeing 2 or more friends happy for the same reason.
- People getting what they deserve.
- Completing anything i've put a significant amount of time into.
- Snow
- Knowing that someone whom I like, likes me.
- Any out of school activity with my friends from school.
- Playing my set, with my guitarist and bassist.
- Acting.
- Being in front of a large group of strangers.
- Cooking something that's edible.
- Seeing at least 200 smiles.
- Knowing that I made a difference in someone else's day.
- A Halo party.
- A warm, endearing hug from anyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home