Thoughts and such

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Hey ev'rybody! (Hi Dr.Bob!) Well, things are alright. I kind of want to drink pop again. I mean, I haven't had any in like 3 months, and I don't feel any major change. I dunno, there's nothing else to drink anyway, unless I find some more gatorade. Which by the way, I have become addicted to as well. But it has less calories. I'm dependant on liquids. Mmm liquids. So, I'm getting a new computer for christmas. What kind you may ask? An Alienware Aurora 5500. 160 Gig hard drive, AMD 64bit 4000 processor, 1 gig RAM, and an x1800 Radeon card to top it off. Plus, a crap load of room for expansion. I guess I should do my bitch-ass homework. An interesting thought to leave you with, a quote I found. "Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity."

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home