Thoughts and such

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Things have been pretty poopy lately. Yeah, I said it, poopy. Solid B's will make up my report card, which is kind of depressing, actually no. I'll have an "A" in speech and debate. I think it'd be hard not to though. I didn't get into NHS, kind of a bummer, I won't lie about it. It was because of my lack of community service, I live in the cornhole of Ohio, it's not exactly easy to get anywhere. No one to blame except me on that one, so I'll suck it up, volunteer, and then apply next year. The thing that gets me about it, is the people who got in, and who are in. I thought it was one of those, can't buy your way into kind of things. Guess I was wrong. You know what I mean if you paid attention in either German or Biology. Ya know, those kids who not only didn't pay attention and cheated in that class, but while doing so prepared to cheat for another class? Almost sickening. Math and Chemistry are going decently, I know sort of what's going on anyways. Perhaps some comments would cheer me up. Person reading this, I wrote it, the least you can do is leave a comment you insensitive prick!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home