Thoughts and such

Thursday, November 17, 2005

11:45ish right now, and i'm studying chemistry. I understand the material of which the quiz is over tomorrow, which is good. She seems to make things more confusing. I hadn't done my homework the past few days, but had been paying attention in class, and it made no sense to me. But now that I sit and read it by myself, it makes a lot of sense. I'm listening to some Modest Mouse and having some orange juice. I'm excited about saturday, OSU is favored by 4. You're probably thinking the same thing as me, "4 points?!?! What kind of shitty ass prediction is that?!!" Hey, I didn't make it. That's what whoever predicts them says. Things are doubtful as to whether or not we'll be able to move in this year or not. :/ I really wanted to. They have yet to dig the septic, and the ground is beginning to freeze. The longer those idiots wait, the further down it will freeze. The lab in chemistry was cool today. We got to use the burners, always a plus. Some group lit there KCl on fire, it was super. I'm playing set for a song the orchestra is doing for the christmas concert, "Joy to the world", the Mannheim Steamroller version. Kind of basic, but fast enough to keep it entertaining to the audience and performers. I've been having sleep issues lately, likely due to the fact that I binge homework. What does that mean? It means some nights i'll do none, and go to sleep really early. Or some nights i'll do a whole lot of it, and get only like 3 hours of sleep. No pop in over a month now. I'm pretty proud of myself. Now all I have to do is get the diet and exercise going. Blech. Exercise is doable, but diet. I mean. Man. If we weren't meant to eat a lot, why was food made so tasty? Who's cruel idea was that? Let's see, what else. The 2nd annual dodgeball tournament is coming up. Saturday December 10th. Haven't decided whether to be in it or not. Likely not, but I may go watch it. We've had some snowfall lately. That's super cool. Not enough to have any accumulation, but still, the flakes are beautiful. Bob Dylan's "How does it feel?", and excellent song. Makes ya think! Perhaps I should get some sleep now, yeah, that'd be cool. Anchors away!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home