Thoughts and such

Sunday, November 20, 2005

A very nice weekend. First off, my brother got accepted to Bowling Green State University. So if you see him, congratulate him. I don't know wether or not he's planning to go there, but either way i'm proud of him. Secondly, Ohio State won. Although the officials were a JOKE, the buckeyes still came away with the W. The victory was pretty much thanks to Troy Smith. Our special teams stank it up, and their normally our most explosive attribute. I guess that proves that we're a good team, even without special teams. Thirdly, I saw the 4th Harry Potter. I thought it was pretty good, they cut out a couple things I didn't approve of and it was still 160 minutes or so. Unfortunately, I have a cold. Other than that, I'd say it was a fantastic weekend. Not looking forward to school this week, but hey, I only have 3 days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home