Thoughts and such

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

I enjoy watching Telemundo, the Spanish channel. Mostly for the scantily clad women and funny talking people, it's just full of giggles. I usually watch an hour or two of it a week. Yet, I know no Spanish from watching it, amazing. School is going kind of sucky. The speech we had to write for Speech and Debate was uber gay. I understand very little of what's going on in Trig, and well, my lab book is like, not close to being up to date for Chemistry. Ohio State plays Notre Dame in the fiesta bowl, yippe. Should be an awesome game. Our house is moving along, it's about a 70% chance that we WILL move in before Christmas now, which is super awesome. I'm starting to like someone whom I used to like. That can be taken as good or bad. The only problem is, I have like this thing about, if it's not going to last, why do it? Example for this situation; If this isn't the person you think you'll spend your life with, then why even bother? I don't know, I'd think it would be depressing to go through highschool without having a significant other. If for nothing more than social status. My new Alienware is supposed to be here on the 8th, yay! Last time I checked Fed-ex it had departed Orlando, FL at about 7:48a.m. Das ist alles fur mich (mir?), tchuss!

1 Comments:

  • Yes it would be fuer(because of the umlaut above the u) mich because fuer is an accusative case preposition.

    By Blogger Olner Paper Presenter, at 7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home