Thoughts and such

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Well, I'm pissed off. And yeah, with good reason. I got my paycheck today, wanna know how much I got? Come on, guess! Well? If you guessed $0, then you're correct. Apareantly, I pay for the gas that I use to drive to school. I have no problem paying for gas if it's for joyriding, but for going to school? That's fucking bullshit, and my dad is an asshole. I also owe a little over $1,500 on my computer. A christmas present. I'm paying on a Christmas present. What's worse? I never even get to see this money. It's never even given to me. For more than 30 hours of work, I get a slip of paper. That says what is deducted for city tax, what is taken out to pay towards college (not of my own choice), and what is taken out for my computer. A pretty fucked-up day. Oh, and I have a cunt-load of homework to do. A whole hell of a lot of it. I'm unhappy. I need to be sedated. Things aren't working out, like nothing is. I sometimes wish that I was a dog or cat. Then I wouldn't really have to do anything. No obligations, no chores, no job, nothing at all. The only thing that I would have to do, would be to eat, sleep, and run around in circles chasing my cute fluffy tail. I'm going to start saving my lunch money, and banking it. My way of getting back at the man. I'm also considering prostitution. It's an easy way to get cash, but I'd only get old guys and hunch-backed women for customers. As long as they pay well, I guess I could do it. If anyone has any money, thoughts, or concerns in general, leave a comment.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home