Thoughts and such

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Ehh, once again I am having girl troubles. It seems like any form of relationship happiness was not meant to be had by me. As if some cruel entity is watching over me, preventing it. Why can't I be one of those people that is just as happy as can be, and has someone special to share it with? Hell, they're probably happy because they have someone to share anything with. I don't think I'm afraid of commitment, I just don't like pointless things. Even if it's just to make someone feel better. Although, maybe the undoes the pointlessness of it. Perhaps I should just not try on the whole "girlfriend" thing until I have completed Highschool. I think it's rediculous of me to think that I could find a person whom I like in such a manner, in Marion. Not to bring Marion down or anything, but I think the odds are against me. Perhaps I need to really sit down and think about what I want out of a person, and out of a relationship. That way, when I do see what I want, I'll know it. But I don't think I have time to sit down and think, I have far too much homework and work to do. I still don't really know what I want to do with my life. I want to make money, and be happy, is that so darn difficult? (Sigh) Well, I'm looking at new shocks for my Jeep, it'll give me a chance to get my hands dirty and a chance to improve my Jeep. As always, your comments are welcome. And thank you for reading.

1 Comments:

  • I haven't had much luck in this type of thing either. Every guy I like ends up thinking that I'm really weird. Even if it was just last year that they thought that I was a fun person to be around. Things like this are not fair...

    By Blogger Jennifer, at 8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home