Thoughts and such

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I'm back, and on a much much brighter note. When I last left you, I was terribly sad, and quite down with life. As I speak, or actually type, to you know, I am much happier. Recently, myself and about a hundred other people embarked on a journey to Florida, heading for the happiest place on earth. Well, we got there, and had a great time. We got to see two of the "fireworks" shows, or whatever you want to call them. We also spent some time in each one of the 4 parks. I made some new friends, and to my knowledge, didn't lose any. We recieved a gold award, and a ranking of Superior, which is the highest. All-in-all the trip was a blast, except maybe the ride home. I think we discovered the recipe for the worst smell in the universe. Honestly, the smell on the back of that bus, could kill a full-grown whale. Aside from that, the ride home was alright. Something else going well, both my computer and my Jeep are completely payed off! I am no longer in debt, and I OWN my own Jeep and computer. 'Tis a good feeling. For all of those who had your vehicle bought for you, I chuckle at you, *chuckle*. Also, Short Notice is thriving. We just recently signed up for the Pleasent H.S. battle of the bands. Which is at 7:00 p.m. on April 7th. I expect to see each one of you there. It's also Spring Break now, which means I am out of school, and really don't have too much besides band practice. So, if you, or someone you know would like to do something that involves me, go ahead and tell me. I'm open for a movie, an arcade, dinner, lunch, brunch, twister, karaoke, clubbin', orgies, whatever it is, I'm game. Also, I appearently have many people that love and care about me, so thanks! That wraps things up for now. For more information on Short Notice, go to http://www.myspace.com/shortnotice4. Have a nice Spring Break.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home