Thoughts and such

Saturday, April 01, 2006

And now for some not so fortunate news. Short Notice will officially not be participating in the battle of the bands on April 7th. I know everyone is going to be pretty dissapointed, but we plan on holding our on concert sometime in late spring or over the summer. And it will actually be good. We just need more time to jam, to practice, and to get some music flowing.
Another thing to slightly depress all of my readers, being alone. It's never fun to here people talk about how they're going to spend time with their significant other, and then think to yourself, "Yeah, I'll probably go home and sit in a dark room by myself." I usually have the light on the, but that is beside the point. This Spring Break hasn't been too incredibly good or bad. I've worked everyday except Monday and Friday, Saturday counts as a working day as well. Perhaps I just need to get a puppy, or kidnap someone, or something like that.
On a final note, I am so not ready to go back to school. Just the thought that I have to go back to school after just another day, brings vomit to my throat. There's really nothing I dislike more than going to that wretched place for 7 hours of my life. Especially for things like, English, Intro. to Business, and Keyboarding. Pre-Calculus honestly isn't that bad, because I'm learning, I'm gaining something from that class. Something more than a couple minutes of "shut-eye" that is. I miss classes like German. I always learned something in that class. Even if it was just as simple as walking up to Frau and learning what a word meant. Those were the days. What a depressing year. This is officially NOT my favorite year of High School. Having my Jeep and computer paid off is cool, and moving closer to Marion was nice, but still. I don't even have real high-speed internet anymore. For someone like me, that sort of thing is a must. Maybe everyone else is just having that good of a year, and I need to bear the brunt of having a shitty one. So I hope everyone has a really really really good year, because I think I want next year to be a good one, which means that someone else will have to have a bad one. Maybe it'll be someone I dislike, that'd be cool. That was a long final note. If anyone should happen to read this, and it's still Saturday, or even Sunday, I'm available. I'm really bored enough to say that I'm bored to anyone on the Internet. Even if I don't like you, I'd probably hang out with you. Or maybe I'll just watch Scarface again.

2 Comments:

  • Wow! Junior year has been my best year. Strange.

    By Blogger Olner Paper Presenter, at 4:14 PM  

  • I've been having a really rough couple of months. Sophmore year was amazing...maybe that was my high school prime. Maybe it will come next year. Anyway...I've had some pretty bad stuff happen ever since 2006 started.

    By Blogger CarlyJoAugs, at 10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home