Thoughts and such

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Well folks, what's up? Not a whole lot here. Some good news though. Only 10 more days of work left, wooooot! That'll mean more free time for me, and maybe a chance to do some of my homework. Also, 39 days of school left, wooooooooooooot. I think it will be a good summer. I have a car and a license this year, and I live in Marion, well, Caledonia anyway. What do I plan to do? Probably get a job, and play drums. We better practice a lot over vacation. And, for a job, I need suggestions. If you have any ideas, tell me. My goal for working this summer, to be able to buy a motorcycle. I hear people say I'm not the motorcycle type, well you must not know me very well. For those of you who think I am the type, I don't know. I'm more the type for everything, so it's hard to tell. So, those are my summer ambitions. As for now, I have a shit load of homework, so see you all later. And thanks for letting me have a good year next year Aimee.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home