Thoughts and such

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Well 'ello there, chaps! I hope everyone is enjoying their New Year's Eve Day. Here's the Christmas re-cap for yours truely.

- PS3 Home Entertainment System
- Pearl EX Custom Drumset
- NFS: Carbon, Tony Hawk: P8
- Other stuff

I also received an early graduation present, it's a laptop. But no, it's not one of you run of the mill shanty laptops, it's a laptop only I could use to it's full potential. It's an Alienware. Mmm, Alienware. Mmm, materialism....

I was also accepted to The Ohio State University.......Marion.

At least it'll make my parents happy, and I guess an extra year of hanging out with Ma and Pa isn't too bad. Also, if it gets bad enough, I can always transfer! I'm positive OSU is the place for me, just maybe not OSUM. For those of you reading this unaware of the situation, OSU is the main campus of the largest university in the U.S., OSUM is a regional campus with somewhere around 8,000 people enrolled.

Alright, that's enough, later yo.

7 Comments:

  • Baby, if you don't think OSUM is the place for you, why are you staying here?

    By Blogger Kathryn, at 2:46 PM  

  • That was a very good way to put it. I need to stop waiting for things to happen and actually make them happen myself. Thanks for the advice!

    By Blogger Jennifer, at 4:30 PM  

  • you could go to Toledo

    By Blogger Ben Ditty, at 2:02 AM  

  • well it's great that you've been accepted!

    One year's good time to figure things. whatever you do, Robert, best of luck with it.

    reading you and Ben, can't help but think that your Ma & Pa are lovely people. so, yep, hanging out with them one more year sounds good.

    By Blogger H, at 12:10 PM  

  • GO bob! GOOOOO! OSUM would be a good start, transfer after teh first year. You'll do fine

    By Blogger TheBassRocker, at 10:32 PM  

  • I was too on AIM. so shut up you silly goose. :-*

    By Blogger Kathryn, at 7:08 PM  

  • look who's fallen off the blogger ball yet again.

    By Blogger H, at 7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home