Thoughts and such

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Woah, I fell off of the blogger ball.

It's worth it, I assure you.

Lately I've been thinking about that whole religion thing again. It's kind of bothersome. I don't really know what I believe in, which is bad.

That however, is not the blogs main focus, the main focus is.....the break up.

So, I've been in a band for about 2 years I'd estimate. The band is called Short Notice, and it is comprised of myself, and two of my buds. However, as of the 20th of December, after our concert....we're done. It's depressing. We've been through quite a bit of stuff too, we've made music, like original songs and stuff. We've done shows, we've made people happy with music. We have fans, people who support our music! I wish people would all get along some times, as hippie as that may sound.

It's kind of like the song "Rockstar" by Nickelback. I really just wanna be a rockstar.

So, what to do now?

4 Comments:

  • noooo you guys can't break up, you just can't! :(

    By Blogger Ben Ditty, at 7:13 PM  

  • The break up of the most awesome band...I think I'll go cry myself to sleep now... :[

    By Blogger Kathryn, at 1:44 AM  

  • Robert! you had me there for a moment with 'the break up'.

    two years is a long time... I hope someday that you guys can get back together. Don't underestimate the power of creative compatibility. sometimes you need to go your separate ways to evolve as individual so you can make things work better the next time round.

    treat this as a temporary breaking away.

    By Blogger H, at 3:37 AM  

  • I know how you feel...about the religion thing. Sometimes I feel so lost.

    By Blogger CarlyJoAugs, at 11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home