Thoughts and such

Sunday, August 27, 2006

You know what folks, life is going pretty well. I must say that at this particular moment, I'm pretty much happy. I have a girlfriend whom I like, a lot, I have a motorcycle, I have a car, I have great friends, I have a decent section in band, I have a lot of things that make me happy. I think it'd be rude of me to say that I deserve to be happy, happiness isn't something that is given out. I think happiness is something you have to make for yourself. Everyone else in your life can try their best to make you happy, but in the end, you're the only one that can do that. So, if you're unhappy with your life, change it. If you're an alcoholic, stop drinking. If you think you're fat, lose weight. If no one likes you, make them like you. I must say however, that this thought was brought on by a quote.

“I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.”

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home