Thoughts and such

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Hey dudes, hang ten! Or 9, your call. So I'm in one of those relationship things again, and I have a pretty good feeling about it. My previous two relationships, the only two I've had, did not go very well. The thing that they had in common is probably the reason for both of their failures. That reason of course being that I was "pushed" into both of the relationships. My friends always have good intentions, that's why they're my friends. But sometimes, they just don't think things through enough. I'm glad that I actually got this one going on my own, that way if I fuck it up, I can only blame myself. To end that thought, I wish myself goodluck on my new relationship.

To my band-o readers, the elections were kind of dissapointing. I really do kind of wish that I could have been the band president this year. It was kind of the pinnacle of my bandhoodness. I guess there are some good sides to it though. I can get awards again, I get to play in the stands more, stuff like that. I guess it evens out, and whatever is going to happened, will/has happened. I'll just take it as a reassuring sign that music isn't my calling.

Peace out dawgs.

5 Comments:

  • You'll always be the president to me! *salutes*lol

    By Blogger Ben Ditty, at 7:11 AM  

  • Yay! Good luck with your new relationship! I was really shocked that you weren't on the ballot. I wish you could have been! You would have been a great president!

    By Blogger Jennifer, at 8:38 PM  

  • When I found out you weren't on the ballot, I gouged a freshman's left eye out, whipped out my 9, shot Mr. Flaglor in the butt, and then passed out. When I woke up, I found it was all a dream, but alas....you still were not on the ballot.

    By Blogger CarlyJoAugs, at 7:03 PM  

  • Thank you for the wonderful advice!

    By Blogger Jennifer, at 4:53 PM  

  • Yay! Happy wishes for you!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home