Thoughts and such

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Things I have learned as of late. . .

1. A catheter is actually a camera, that they stick into your heart or other arteries.

2. It is difficult to find a decent bank, no matter what age.

3. The guidance department at River Valley, guides absolutely nothing.

4. Playing the guitar isn't as easy as it looks, at least playing it well isn't.

5. Latex paint does not go down smooth, it actually burns.

6. The song "Bad day" is a terrible song, and it needs to not be played again, ever.

7. I am a terrific actor in real-life applications, I can be convincing to anyone.

8. A good driver, and a good navigator are too completely different things.

9. Few people brandishing AC/DC t-shirts know anything about them.

10. Anyone can listen to music, but those who appreciate it are rare.


I hope that these help you at some point in your life, as they have all been learned the hard way by yours truly. I hope that everyone is enjoying there summer, because I'm trying my hardest to. If you find that you are in fact, not enjoying your summer, tell me. Just send me a message, and I'll see what I can do. Until next time blog-readers, party on!

4 Comments:

  • I own an AC/DC t-shirt... but I know stuff about them... well, a lil bit... I'm not gonna lie, I only know they're music, and that they're from Australia, and the UK labled them as "Punk Rock" not metal, which is more of what they are.

    By Blogger TheBassRocker, at 1:52 PM  

  • Keep on speaking the truth Bob!

    By Blogger None, at 2:40 PM  

  • THE GUIDANCE DEPT. RUINED MY SENIOR YEAR...and it hasen't even happened yet dammit.

    By Blogger CarlyJoAugs, at 10:59 PM  

  • I agree with Carly

    By Blogger TheBassRocker, at 6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home