Thoughts and such

Sunday, April 23, 2006

I'm in one of those moods. This may be a mood that not all of you have felt, but likely well sometime in your life. It's what happens when you have an anxiety-thing, watch a sad movie, and listen to sad songs. There's nothing that can make me happy, and there's nothing to be happy about. Everything good is bad, but there isn't anything good anyway. Love ends in tragedy, happiness is never real, and people are only here because they want something from you. It's not like I enjoy feeling this way, it's almost like some sort of sadistic self-pleasure. I'm unhappy, and I make it impossible for myself to get happy. Anytime some form of happiness comes up, or even the possibility of such, it's shot down instantaneously. It's not even a useful sad, it provides no creative fuel. I can't write a song, do homework, or even play videogames. All I can do is type this blog, and listen to more depressing music. I need a stronger vice than food, like alcohol or something. This blog is a real downer. Now I feel bad about making you have to read it. You shouldn't have to, I'll understand if you don't want to read anymore. So much so, that I think I'll quit typing.

4 Comments:

  • You should paint when you feel this way. Maybe by not feeling creative, you'll create a new movement in art that is lifeless and anti-creative. You'll get this huge cult following and be the next Picasso or Pollock. Anti-Creativism. Hmmmm.

    By Blogger CarlyJoAugs, at 8:40 PM  

  • or make dolls and poke them with needles

    By Blogger Ben Ditty, at 8:56 PM  

  • LoL I'm with Ben!

    By Blogger None, at 8:04 PM  

  • As am I

    By Blogger TheBassRocker, at 9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home