Thoughts and such

Monday, June 05, 2006

Hey bloggy-fans! Guess who's sick! It's me! I feel absolutely terrible! I can't even remember the last time that I felt this physically ill! These exclamation points are not helping! Anyways, I really am quite ill. It could be an intestinal parasite, it could be stomach flu, or it could be an allergic reaction to some primer that I consumed a bit of. It's most likely the second one, and if it's the first one, I'll cry. Actually, I won't, I'll just continue to throwup. I bet this is making you feel well, perhaps I'll write a super-cool blog when I'm feeling better......yeah, I'll do that. Until them, sip some pepto for me.

2 Comments:

  • Ach... to much Pepto... stomach is like teflon... it all just slides right through

    By Blogger TheBassRocker, at 1:50 AM  

  • I hope you get better too. I bet you just need to poop a few times. So how's life? My b-day's on Friday!! WOO!

    By Blogger CarlyJoAugs, at 12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home