Thoughts and such

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Guten Tag ya'll! That was my gay Hitler impersonation, I hope you enojoyed it. Tomorrow is shaping up to be quite a day. Sometime early in the day I'm going to the BMV to take my test for my motorcycle permit. Actually that's really the only thing going on, but I'm still pretty excited about it. I'm relatively confident I'll pass, I'm cool like that. Turning focus a little bit, I've been thinking about love a lot lately. I don't think it exists, and yes I'm only saying that because I'm bitter and lonely. I guess it's one of those things you like only if you're in it. Any other time it's fucking gay. I read this thing on MySpace, about the just being friends. I had a similar situation, only we weren't that close of friends. I actually ended up telling her though, even though I'm sure she knew before. It didn't work out, I guess I was too cool for her. I don't feel the same way about her now, but I'm upset that I don't feel that way about anyone. I kind of think that I've lost my capacity for romantic love. Maybe it will come back someday, and I'll be my little love-sick self. I also Superman this evening, it was pretty good. There wasn't as much action in it as I would've liked, but still decent. I also checked classifieds for motorcycles today, and discovered that I'll be rollin' on a shit heap. Or maybe not, just something old. Not too old though, one of the ones in my price range was an '03. I guess I'll get that worked out whenever. I still have all of my AP reading to do, which shall be fun. I don't quite know what all else. Oh, I need to work on writing cadences. I think that might be it. Hope everyone is enjoying there summer, it's at least 1/3 over already, so enjoy it while it lasts. Laterrrrrr.

4 Comments:

  • Mint condition '70 honda... I was gonna get it... 400 bucks... I think I still have the info

    By Blogger TheBassRocker, at 11:12 PM  

  • Yeah, love only makes you happy when you're in it...or when you're watching a movie about it.

    By Blogger CarlyJoAugs, at 12:00 PM  

  • can I tag along in a side car? We can dress up like batman and robin! It'll be tight.

    By Blogger Ben Ditty, at 1:43 PM  

  • You're getting your motorcycle license? Sah-weet!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home