Thoughts and such

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Buh-buh-buh Blog unit! Well things are super boring for me right now, how about yourself? I've been playing Everquest 2 a whole lot, mainly because there is nothing else to do. I guess this would be a nice time to shamefully plug my puppies, that you can buy for $300 a piece. Pure-bred AKC Golden Retriever puppies. They're pretty cool, were born June 2nd. If you're interested stop by my house sometime and ask to see one. If you don't plan on buying one though, you can just go die. I really just don't have anything else to blog about, because I've had nothing to do. Perhaps I should think of something really fun to do. Or maybe I could start streaking professionally. Or maybe I should learn how to spell professionally. Sooooooo bored. If anyone has any suggestions on how to combat this boredom, please tell me. Have a nice day blog-readers, or at least a better day than anyone who doesn't read this.

4 Comments:

  • I liked the part about blog unit :)

    By Blogger Ben Ditty, at 9:44 AM  

  • You could make sweet sweet love to Dolly Parton.

    By Blogger CarlyJoAugs, at 10:57 PM  

  • Bobby! It's been a while since I talked to you. Are you still in for BFS?!

    By Blogger TheBassRocker, at 12:07 AM  

  • Hey "that guy from myspace." I hope you don't mind that I added you. I couldn't resist when I saw you were a fellow jeep enthusiast!
    :)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home