Thoughts and such

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Yes indeedy, I got one. It's an '06 Honda Rebel. I named it Ozzy, it just seemed to fit. I've actually only ridden it once as of right now, but I plan to change that. Today was a pretty busy day, so I didn't have any time to ride =/ I'm getting the hang of it pretty quickly, I'm kind of automotively inclined that way. I'm looking forward to really getting into it. I have my Motorcycle Ohio course starting on Thursday, which one needs to take to get their license if they're under 18. I guess that's pretty much it, pictures are up on my MySpace if you wanna check it out. Happy trails.

4 Comments:

  • My daddy has a Harley. My name also rhymes with Harley, but that's purely coincidental.

    By Blogger CarlyJoAugs, at 11:53 AM  

  • my dad has a pen, and that rhymes with ben

    By Blogger Ben Ditty, at 8:56 PM  

  • does your daddy want you to be a harlequin too by chance? o:

    By Blogger Ben Ditty, at 2:56 PM  

  • Nice. I wish I was more naturally automotively inclined. For me, learning about cars and bikes and what-not is like learning a second language!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home