Thoughts and such

Friday, June 30, 2006

Good evening everyone, if it is not evening whilst you are reading this, please exit from this window, and re-open it during the evening hours. There is no specific reason for doing so, I just thought it would make you think that this blog holds something mysterious......it doesn't. I got my motorcycle permit on Thursday. We went to Hale's near Mansfield and looked at some bikes. The only decent looking one in my price range, sort of, was an '06 Yamaha Virago. It's a 250cc, and doesn't have a whole lot of acceleration, but will do fine for my purpose. We didn't purchase it, and I don't know if we will, but it's very likely. That's all I have for now, I hope for you to see me ridin' around Marion. Just don't run into me, bitch.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home