Thoughts and such

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Damn, I'm bored. I also have two whole books to read, two A.P. books. I've done none of the work either. I procrastinate very badly. So, I think that I think about my girlfriend too much. I don't think it's a bad thing though, just very mind-consuming. It's also bringing up the after highschool questions in a relationship. It's not a good thing. Also, I don't want to stay home for college. It works for some people, and that's cool. But it's not for me. Maybe I'll stay in Marion, but I'll get an apartment or something. It's not that I dislike my parents, it's just that I've been with them for 18 years, and well, you know, it's getting old. I'm sure they'd like to move on as well. I don't know. Maybe if I do well enough, I'll get college paid for somwhere out of state. Here's to hoping.

2 Comments:

  • Yeah, get your ass outa here! j/k..im sure your g/f would be happy you think about her that much

    By Blogger Ben Ditty, at 7:29 AM  

  • They do have a strange way of making my feet look way bigger than they really are...but thats probably partly because they're a bit big for me(which makes it worse)...oh well.

    By Blogger Jennifer, at 7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home