Thoughts and such

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Hey bloggers, what's up? Things are going pretty well for me I reckon. Operations are underway for the sweetest drill ever to be done by the RVMB, written to "Enter Sandman." It'll be fucking sweet, and if you're not in band, you'll wish you were. Also, I'm the Senior Class President. I enjoy that title, a lot. I doubt it will help with college apps though. So, that time to sign up for NHS is back. I fear that I still don't have enough community service.... lousy community...... that I still love. I guess that's about it.....it's almost winter.....and I'm in love....and I'm the president........life is pretty good.

2 Comments:

  • and you've got sweet ass hair!..well sweet hair I guess, not very assy come to think of it

    By Blogger Ben Ditty, at 9:10 PM  

  • yea, that drill better be cool, or some seniors are gonna pay!!!! lol. so i love you. like, a lot, and thats about all i got to say..

    By Blogger Kathryn, at 6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home