Thoughts and such

Sunday, September 03, 2006

More people need to update their blogs more often....

Anyways. The overall mood of the past couple days has been alright I guess. I finally got my temperature control cable put back in my Jeep, it only took about 45 minutes, taking the dash out is kind of tricky for me. We had our first homegame, our last first homegame of my life. I don't think marching band is something that I'll do in college. I guess it's too serious for me, I mean I like band, but I'm not crazy about it, it's more or less just something to do. That, and the fact that I cannot play an instrument at a collegiate level. Or if I can, I don't have the motivation to do so. I'm still pondering where I want to go to college, and what I want to do with my life. I've been thinking medicine as of late, I don't really know why, I just have. I also have a cold, that I caught from my significant other. She has it worse though, there was no vomit to be spewed from me.....yet. I think it's getting better though. Short Notice pracitices tomorrow, which should be alright. I get to hear the other two members bitch to eachother, and bitch at me, and bitch about everything there is to be bitched about. Sometimes I wish I was in my own band. Like, I was playing all three instruments, and singing. That'd be sweet. Impracticle, but sweet. I'm getting ready to sell my bike, sometime soon. No, I'm not giving up motorcycling, I'm just giving up mine. I doubt I'll be able to buy one before the end of the year, so it'll probably mark the end of this riding year for me. The only bad thing about snow, is that it sucks for motorcycles. Jeeps however, love the stuff. I also get to hang out with my wonderfully awesome and amazingly beautiful girlfriend tomorrow, which is a good thing. It's nice to be in a relationship with someone you love. Unfortunately, I get to meet her mom tomorrow. Not really meet though, I mean, we've seen eachother before, but appearently I'll be sitting down to chat with her. I'm not sure why she doesn't trust/like me. Alright I am, it's because I'm two years and 1 month older than her daughter, which for some reason makes me a sex-crazed maniac. Me being sex-crazed has nothing to do with my age. I've been horny for many years now. I'm lonely and bored right now, but I don't want to do homework. I hate homework. I still don't know why we have it. As if 7 hours a day wasn't enough? It's blasphemy I say. What else is there to talk about....? It seems that opportunities seem to come up at inopportune times. As redundant as that was, it was true. Still, I think I like where things are going. I'm still lonely though. It's Sunday night, holiday weekend, no school, and I'm sitting here all alone. I don't really feel like going to sleep though. I don't feel like playing videogames. I can't play my drumset, it's too late. I don't really want to watch tv. I'm tired of writing songs. I'm tired of looking at motorcycles. I'm tired of being on MySpace. I'm bored of blogging. I should take some more nasal decongestant, and maybe a coughdrop. I'm becoming increasingly more bored. This blog has had no clear theme, just a bunch of random thoughts. Be a pal, and decipher them for me.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home