Thoughts and such

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

It's been a really fucking bad couple of days, so much so that I didn't even want to blog. I don't want to blog right now, I don't even know why I'm blogging, and why the fuck do I keep saying blog?

To start things off, my bitch-ass mom sold my dog.

I go to school 7 hours a day, and go to work for another 6 during the week.

I have a sore on my tongue, and my lips are chapped so bad that they're bleeding.

I have no fucking idea what's going on in Calculus, and it's supposed to be review. Say goodbye to $80 for that exam.

I get to work 9-5 on Saturday's; bye bye social life.

On a good night I have 4 hours of homework.

I have a headcold, and a fever. My head is so congested that my ears hurt, and are now likely infected.

I get to OSUM next year, that college that is practically mocked? I swear to god the popular consensus is that it's another 4 years of high school.

Why the fuck am I even taking AP classes? I could get into the same college by taking 7 study halls and a lunch this year.

There are always annoying fucking kids at work, this is a tax office, why the fuck are you bringing your kids?

As it turns out, this blog isn't just about the past couple of days, it's about the direction of my life. Everything sucks. I only have one thing to look forward to ever, and I only get to see her for a little bit. I'm unhappy with life, I'm in a rut, a rut full of shit and piss. Really smelly and disease-harboring shit and piss.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!

4 Comments:

  • I'm so so sorry baby. And like I said, I'd pamper you back to health if I could. The most I can do is tell you that I love you with all my heart, and you're the strongest person I know, and you will get through this. Everything will get better. Things change, and life goes on. Get better. :-*

    By Blogger Kathryn, at 10:28 PM  

  • bitch-ass mom. hmm. smack on the tongue for that profanity.

    But for the rest... AWWWWWWWW.

    I could say a lot of wise sounding elder-sister things here. but somehow I know it won't help.

    but then again... what's the point in being older. ha ha.

    so here: take a hug. you will be okay, and all this work you're putting in right now WILL pay off. perhaps not now, but it will.

    By Blogger H, at 1:16 AM  

  • Are things any better? Is robert feeling better?

    By Blogger H, at 12:19 AM  

  • I think you should definitely post again. I need things to comment because I have no life.

    By Blogger Kathryn, at 3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home